Thursday, July 17, 2008

A tired memory

This exact time last year we were going back to see TJ for the first time after his heart transplant. I gotta tell you. I still can't believe all that has happened. I swear I feel like my life got traded out. This wasn't supposed to be, but at the same time it is.

So many emotions have gone on in me over the last 48 hours. Add PMS to the mixture and I'm a walking nerve.

Tonight we celebrated. I can't stop thinking about our donor family. They didn't celebrate.

I'm tired. I'll need to go to bed here fast. It's funny how your subconscious protects you. Usually I'm a late night blogger. The last few nights I can't keep my eyes open. I think it's my subconscious way of protecting myself. If I'm sleeping I can't dwell on things.

SO on that note, I'm to bed. I will post more on this.

No comments: