Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The tired day went better than expected

With the way I was feeling this morning I thought today would be a downer, I was wrong. We had a good day. We got out of the house and found some excavators to watch. They were supposed to be at our house digging our sewer tap in, but they didn't make it.

TJ's med's all went well and he ate good too, not a bunch of junk. That always makes the medicine and my day better. No diarrhea, no vomit, all good. Tomorrow is a Bactrim day. He hates this medicine and has been known to gag and get sick with it. I strategically dose it. Hopefully I can get it out of the way in the AM so the rest of the day is easy. We'll see how it goes.

The excavator is supposed to be at our house tomorrow. I've got to go up and pay the man and let him in our garage to get stuff. Rumor has it he's going to allow TJ up on his lap to let him "drive" with him. That sounds great doesn't it? You know what's going through my mind? Oh My God, has he been sick lately, did he wash his hands, how many other peopl have used the controls on that machine... these aren't normal thoughts are they? I know they aren't, but I can't help it. We've got to be such germaphobes.

Anti-rejection meds are immuno-suppressants, those drugs significantly affect the immune system. He is highly susceptible to everything and anything. Having him on a strangers lap does not excite me. Who knows wht germs this man is carrying. I know he's doing a nice thing, I know TJ's going to love it, that's why I'm going to let him do it. I'll have the sanitizer on the ready. It's the best we can do.

I need to get pictures while he's up on it, I hope I get some cute ones. I'm wanting to do a letter for his anniversary and include some pics of him, today, healthy. Pictures are an addictive thing, you can never have too many. I love the different effects, the different shots, the artistic, the cute, the emotional. I love pictures.

No comments: